Coronavirus Help Guide
Below we have provided credible sources from the NHS on how to protect yourself and your family in the current Coronavirus Covid-19 outbreak.
How to avoid catching and spreading coronavirus: The Dos and Don'ts.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of coronavirus
- only travel on public transport if you need to
- work from home, if you can
- avoid social activities, such as going to pubs, restaurants, theatres and cinemas
- avoid events with large groups of people
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- do not have visitors to your home, including friends and family
All information has been collected and sourced from the NHS website.
Please read more here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
For more information on Coronavirus and pregnancy please see here:
If you're pregnant and worried about coronavirus, you can get advice about coronavirus and pregnancy from the Royal College of Obstretricians and Gynaecologists. https://www.rcog.org.uk/